Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
This position works closely with Company personnel in IT, the business units and the product lines to plan and execute strategic, innovative application integration solutions which will allow the company to meet its business objectives. This position collaborates with the business regarding IT solutions. It requires broad and deep knowledge of application integration design and company business processes. This position may interact with and mentor less experienced architects and other IT personnel. The focus will be on the design and implementation of the company's move to cloud-based platforms as well as understand legacy applications to help move them to the cloud. Candidate is expected to use their knowledge of Cloud Platforms/Products to help Weatherford use lessons learnt from candidate experience to streamline cloud migrations and ongoing support. Candidate will be responsible in building seamless & lightweight integration solutions which can be scaled for future enhancements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designs and develops IT application architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards Performs technical planning, development and modification of specifications Develops specifications for new services, applications and service offerings Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Uses extensive domain knowledge to create designs that address specific business and technical requirements, and typically works with other IT personnel within the domain to implement technologies and processes associated with the designs.
- The architect must keep up with trends related to new technologies in his/her area so that the knowledge can be used to create innovative and robust designs to solve current and emerging technical challenges related to the delivery of IT services.
- The architect will play a pivotal role in moving towards a clean and de-coupled integration philosophy for Weatherford and also working with the Architecture team on solutions.
- Drives additional value from the organization's IT strategy through development of effective, cost-efficient technical architectures and designs specific to a domain of expertise
- Provide input and estimates to IT Application Manager during Work Engagement Form (WEF) and Initiation phases of a project.
- Prioritize Bug Fixes; coordinate with KBCs to prioritize Enhancements.
- Perform TFS testing for all project-related and enhancement changes.
- Attend promotion meetings and provide needed Deployment documents to the Development Manager.
- Manage all Change Management elements:
- Provide Support team with needed documentation and training on new functionality.
- Training/demonstration recordings to supplement change as required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of technical experience working with Boomi Integration Platform in a technical role.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related area.
- Experience in integration and knowledge of both Oracle HCM Cloud and JDE systems.
- Experience on Boomi Cloud Integration platform, JDE/Enterprise One and Oracle B2B Products
- Strong knowledge and awareness of security strategies, processes, and tools. Familiarity with intrusion detection systems, network security and network management best practices.
- Experience with XML related technologies like Xpath, XSLT, XQuery, with messaging platforms (WebLogic JMS, Boomi Queues), SOAP, REST and JSON Web Services and with Source Control Systems and Deployment scripts.
- Prior experience of working in a multinational organization is essential.
- Foreign language skills, particularly Spanish a benefit as well.
- Experience working on the Oil & Gas or Energy industry is a benefit.
- Oracle SOA Integration Platform knowledge.
- Experience with EDI Processing
- Boomi Certifications
This role may require domestic and potentially international travel of up to: 10-25%